Marcus Antonius Stolk
Born 27 July 1964, Delft, Holland.
- St. Stanislas Collegium, Gymnasium, Delft, 1976-1982
- Teachers Education Zuid West Nederland, second-degree drawing teacher, 1982-1983.
- Art academy Rotterdam, drawing, painting and design, 1983-1988
- Art academy Utrecht, first-degree art history, drawing teacher, 1989-1991.
Exhibitions artwork (some)
- Gallerie de Fiets, Delft, Holland 1990
- Gallerie Delta, Rotterdam 1991
- Galleri Beckmann, Bredgade, København 1992
- Casa di Massacio, San Giovanni Valdarno, Firenze, Italy 1992
- Bella Center, København 1994
- Illums, windows Strøget / Købmagergade 1995, 1998, 2000, 2001
- Galleri Gerly, Vandkunsten, København 2002
- Galleri Silver Line
- Cafe Classe, running exhibitions 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Galleri Jo, ved Glyptoteket nr.6, 2006
- Artville, Hellerup 2006
- Malmø Kunstmesse, March 2007.
- Galleri Bastillen Copenhagen, July 2008
- Galleri Bastillen Copenhagen, July, August, September 2009
- Galleri Warrer, Ulvshale, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Exhibitions Lauritz.com 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Exhibitions Gallery Artipico Rotterdam Schiedam Holland 2018
- Publicity bureau R.P.B., schiebroek, Rotterdam, graphic designer 1991.
- Actor for several Dutch television series. Main actor in program “Spring maar achterop” 1991.
- Owner design shop “Eminent Design” København 1993-1995
- Art teacher Malmø 1996 /1997
- Decoration painter Flemming Jensen, Raadvåd gruppen, 1998-1999
- Builder and designer of a straw bale house in Vig, Nord-west Sjælland, 2000-2001
- Gallery owner “Silver Line” , København, 2001-2003
- Developer of a color test for Dyrup to all shops in Norway, Denmark and Germany, 2003
- Organizer of color exhibitions in Illum “De Farverige Sanser” 2003 and “Farvenes Vitaminer” 2002
- Interior decoration and rebuilding of a stable into a house in Bara, Sweden, 2004
- Artist in new gallery / atelier Galleri Jo 2006, ved Glyptoteket nr. 6, Kbh K
- Coach, trainer and team builder in Star Business, and heading up the Danish department of Star Business from 2006-2010
- Teacher Rudolf Steiner 2012, 2013
- Independent artist 2014 / 2015 / 2016
- Dutch, Danish, English, Italian and German
- De architect 1998, Liv og Sjæl 2002, Alt for Damerne 2002
- Different articles in Topaz magazines and Feminenza magazines
- Article in J.C.E.R. (Journal for Consciousness Exploration and Research) 2012
- Articles in Kleur en Visie 2012
- Various newspaper articles
Lectures, workshops and courses:
International lecturer throughout the years in Holland, Denmark, England, Switzerland, Israel, Kenya, Italy and Sweden with topics on art, aesthetics, color and creative potential and life competence trainings. In Denmark: Byggecentrum, Artlab, Illum, Birkerød fritidsskole, AOF Gentofte, Template Stiftelsen, Aalborg Design Akademiet, Hillerød bibliothek, Legoland, Haderslev Grafic Academy, Symphogen, Metal Trade Union Denmark and more…
Courses in classic painting techniques, portrait, landscape, still-life, marble imitation, trompe lóeil.
- My Upcoming International Exhibitions
- WORKSHOPS AND LECTURES: Colour workshop “The Vitamins of Colour”
- WORKSHOPS AND LECTURES: The Creative Potential and the Seven Stages of Beauty
- Course in Classical Painting Techniques : Portrait painting
- Courses in Classical Painting Techniques: Landscape Painting and Still Life